How to download My Liver Surgery - Simulator lastet apk for laptop - APK Pri

How to download My Liver Surgery - Simulator lastet apk for laptop



My Liver Surgery - Simulator.apk 1.0
Name: My Liver Surgery - Simulator.apk
ID: com.plum.liver.surgery.doctor
Version: 1.0
Size: 35 Mb



My Liver Surgery - Simulator Screen Preview

How to download My Liver Surgery - Simulator patch 1.0 apk for bluestacks
How to install My Liver Surgery - Simulator 1.0 mod apk for bluestacks
How to mod My Liver Surgery - Simulator 1.0 mod apk for laptop

How to install My Liver Surgery - Simulator apk for android

- For Android 4.0 or higher:
Please to Settings, look down to Security, and select Unknown sources. Choosing this choice will enable to install apps download from the internet.
- For devices running on lower Android 4.0:
Please go to Settings - open the Applications option, and select Unknown sources, click OK on the popup alert.

My Liver Surgery - Simulator Details

Haven’t all of us dreamt of our dream jobs to be a doctor at a crazy hospital, with many hospital adventures that follows?
My Liver Surgery - Simulator: So that all the doctor kids can have a taste of their dream job of being a crazy surgeon. Enjoy the real tools (anesthesia, bandages, injections) of the stomach doctor who has to perform some crazy surgery operations on the patients liver, with all the instructions provided by the nurse.
Key Features:
• Easy tap and drag real surgery operations game play.
• Doctor office kid's friendly content. The injections don't hurt.
• Choose from 2 different patients in the stomach doctor hospital watch
• Use anaesthesia while operating the patient; heal liver injuries.
• Make the patients happy again with the crazy surgeon in the doctor clinic.
• Enjoy the doctor office clinic games with a wide variety of tools
• Cool Background music and High-Definition graphics of doctor hospital watch
• Doctors office clinic suitable for the whole family
Please feel free to send us your suggestions & feedback so we can always provide you with quality free games.
Visit the following links for more games by Mr. Plum:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Mr+Plum
JOIN us NOW on FACEBOOK to stay updated with what Mr. Plum is working on:
https://www.facebook.com/mrplumgames

What's new in My Liver Surgery - Simulator 1.0


My Liver Surgery - Simulator | 269 Reviewers | | Rating: 3.8

Download My Liver Surgery - Simulator lastet APK



Search terms:
How to get My Liver Surgery - Simulator 1.0 apk for pc
How to use My Liver Surgery - Simulator unlimited apk
How to mod My Liver Surgery - Simulator 1.0 apk
How to get My Liver Surgery - Simulator lastet apk